• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Just Installed Daminator (OSX clone)

I've been craving this look since I saw Iceman's OSX mod, but I can't believe how different it feels from Windows. I'm not use to this AT ALL. Certain things feel broken, and I'm still missing a few things like the Truelancher. The ObjectDock isn't that great; I liked Y'z Dock better.

Picture viewer is broken somehow, I feel antiquated without a start menu. I'd take a screen shot, but I don't know how, lol.

:(

It was nothing special. I couldn't stand it and formatted/reinstalled. It was severely crippled leaving me nothing but the RUN command at my disposal. NOTHING was installed at the moment, but I guess MSpaint would have been good enough.

bah.
dreamliner77 said:
take a screenshot.

hit the print scr key on your keyboard, open up MS Paint, or Photoshop or whatever and hit ctrl+v to paste.

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
It looks like you gave it less than 3 hours to grow on you! :p ;)

An SP2 version of his mod pack should be avialable soon. I'm gonna give it a try on my PC so that I feel like I'm using my Mac even when I'm not! :D

Actually, less than 15 minutes. I just couldn't get a feel of it.

Speaking of SP2, I tried installing the mod on a SP2 to see what would happen and I kept getting the ntskrnl.exe corruption error. Tried this twice before I wised up and threw SP1 in.

Live and learn :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies