• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Just Got An Intership To A Major Company

VenomXt

Blame me for the RAZR's
YES!!!!!! i just got the news that i have been accepted for a co-op intership at a big company in there IT department. PAYS incrediable and its 40+ hours a week.. now how do i do school hehe.

VenomXt

Blame me for the RAZR's
you'll just have to skip uhm.....life
yah but i dont think i can afford not doing it lol money and resume experince this being my second internship in a Tech department pretty much gives me the (on paper) job expeirce i will need after i get my masters hehe.

VenomXt

Blame me for the RAZR's
gona take school lite this semster i think. I can get some credit for the intership and i think a online class or 2 on top of that will bve fine for this semester and the next... this jopb means that i get to build a new comp so im happy. theni have to save hehe

VenomXt

Blame me for the RAZR's
currently doing a BS in ISt at UofH after that i hope to do a masters at UofH ( http://www.tech.uh.edu/departments/ilt/ms_ist.htm ) but havent decided on it yet. the problem is that I can grad a year and a half earlier if i do an economics major and a IT minor. but im locked into IT right now and i enjoy it. I just cant make up my mind. hehe This internship will help me decide hehe.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies