Just got a new dog

Unleashed

We Speak Geek
:D she's a 2 year old pedigree Akita (Japanese police dog) - she's currently going mad sniffing everywhere, but she's soooo cooool!!!

Anyway, this is what they look like:

akita.gif

:D:D:D

Be sure not to 'Unleash' her :D Sorry, couldn't resist LOL. Must be cool to say to people you got a Japanese Police dog :p I got a Yorkshire Terrier, I bet your dog's head is bigger than my whole dog :D

Our neighbor has an Akita!

Guess who takes who for a walk???:eek:

I wish I had a Dog, want a Boxer. They are great Dogs.

Hope your new Dog gives you lots of enjoyment!

DY, you should have met my old GSD - he could pull a car! (Not tried, but blimey, I wouldn't be surprised!)

Lee, Boxers rock, I always wanted one but my dad won't because they drool etc.

Boxers are the kick ass of all dogs. I will get one this year, I just aint got a spare £450-£500. I even contacted the Boxers protection league and they expect you to donate at least £450. If you're listening 'Santa' you did not get me that new memory card, so make it up with a Boxer Dog pweassse!

Nice Dog Unleashed, very cool.

I think Rottweilers are cool and drool the most, but still very cool. Always wanted one. But with Tabby and two birds, one of which is BIG. I don't think so. Plus apartment building... not gonna happen.

Glad ya got a new cool dog Unleashed. :)

My brother has this lab that will just sit on the floor away from the table, while you eat, never makes a sound or anything, just sits there quietly drooling....it ends up leaving big puddles of drool on the hardwood floor, P**ses of my brother something fierce. :D

LoL @ falcongaurd.

FYI...if you guys/girls look to get dogs...there are many specific breen rescue shelters.
Like Rottie rescue, Boxer Rescue, German Shepard Rescue, etc. Alot cheaper and most are already house trained. :)
Just a thought.
Dogs Rule!

German Shepards r awsome i have one he is like 3 or 4 years old. He is smart as fook but he chases his tail and plays with balls all the time. This ball we have in the back yard is like crack for him...if u kick it once he will never stop bugging u till u leave the house or somethin.

I also have a huskey/wolf...he is 9 years and is crabby sometimes and gets his ass kicked by harley (the german shepard). He has two differerent colored eyes ones blue and one is brown.

But yeah goodluck with that dog unleashed and dont let her get knocked up :p

I miss my German Shepherd :(
They're damn cool, theres a German Shepherd x Great Dane at my local rescue center, but he's got behavioural and barking problems so my dad wouldn't let us get him :( he's sooo cool though.

Oh well, Kumi is getting on fine, very cool dog :cool: just a bit mad now and then.
Still working on pictures though... will have some soon ;)

Nice looking dawgie :D

gonaads said:
I think Rottweilers are cool and drool the most, but still very cool.

My sister, Jean, used to have a English Mastiff, until a house sitter decided to take the poor dog for an hour long walk on a hot and humid New Jersey day. Not sure if they drool the most, but Bear drooled a heck of a lot. Bear was about 200 lbs, as I guess Jean's vet weighed him...

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/mastiff.htm

TittleBitties said:
German Shepards r awsome i have one he is like 3 or 4 years old. He is smart as fook but he chases his tail and plays with balls all the time. This ball we have in the back yard is like crack for him...if u kick it once he will never stop bugging u till u leave the house or somethin.

I also have a huskey/wolf...he is 9 years and is crabby sometimes and gets his ass kicked by harley (the german shepard). He has two differerent colored eyes ones blue and one is brown.

But yeah goodluck with that dog unleashed and dont let her get knocked up :p

Jean's newer dog is a German Shepard. They are definitely smart. Among some of the things he has done:

- Sampson (his name) likes to drink outa the toilet bowl. However, Sampson will use his snout to lift the seat. Putting the seat down does nothing. He taught Sheradin (an older Black Lab retriever) to do the same...

- Jean punished him by putting him out for being bad. He used the snout to nose open the screen deck door, and let himself back in the house :D

- One day, Sampson apperently opened the gate to their yard, let himself out and walked over to the neighbors house. He nosed open their screen deck door, let himself in, and started eating all the cat food.

The neighbor came over and "Will you get your da***d dog outa my house :mad: " So Jean asked her older son Paul if he knew where Sampson was, which he didn't. So she called to Sampson, who came running outa the neighbors house, wagging his tail and all, cat food on his breath.

Jean was so embarassed (the neighbor just moved into the neighborhood :D ), she ran in the house, slammed the door, and didn't dare show her face for the rest of the day. Luckily, she and the neighbor ended up becomming friends though :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back