just by chance

B

Burpster

anyways... i was looking to see if a couple names i known from the darker part of the web were in your members list... by chance i noticed you have "members" that have never posted one single relpy.. some "members" havent replied in over one year!!!

just found it strange as most boards wipe those ppl monthly :)

Originally posted by Burpster
just found it strange as most boards wipe those ppl monthly :)

But if they wiped'em we wouldnt have over 20,000 users now would we.

I see member names in the online users sometimes that I don't recognize. Every once in a while, I will look at their profile and see they have been a member for months and never posted. Just because they don't post, doesn't mean they don't come here. If we "wiped" the names, we would end up pissing someone off. ;)

We all know some people post only when they have something to add to the topic or to ask a question - not like me - I'll add my 2 cents whenever I feel like doing it. Is that considered spam??

Also I think some folks get a lot of answers from the forum without ever having to ask a question - since this is such a well rounded group with such varied questions.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back