• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

just by chance

B

Burpster

anyways... i was looking to see if a couple names i known from the darker part of the web were in your members list... by chance i noticed you have "members" that have never posted one single relpy.. some "members" havent replied in over one year!!!

just found it strange as most boards wipe those ppl monthly :)

R

rettahc

Originally posted by Burpster
just found it strange as most boards wipe those ppl monthly :)
But if they wiped'em we wouldnt have over 20,000 users now would we.

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
I see member names in the online users sometimes that I don't recognize. Every once in a while, I will look at their profile and see they have been a member for months and never posted. Just because they don't post, doesn't mean they don't come here. If we "wiped" the names, we would end up pissing someone off. ;)

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
We all know some people post only when they have something to add to the topic or to ask a question - not like me - I'll add my 2 cents whenever I feel like doing it. Is that considered spam??

Also I think some folks get a lot of answers from the forum without ever having to ask a question - since this is such a well rounded group with such varied questions.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oggeytom