just bought max payne 2

Sazar

Rest In Peace
looks lovely :)

fyi... the EB games that I got it from has it @ $49.99 with a $20 rebate :D

its a pretty nifty deal if you ask me...

gonna install it later tonite and play it and try and see if I can get lucky with the chick :)

Let us know how it plays, I liked the first one very much, from the style of game to the look and feel.

Also interested to know what Bullet Time 2.0 is like :)

don't hold your breath :)

not going to play it till later in the evening... around 4-5 hours from now... have some stuff on my plate I must clear before I even contemplate going there :)

:D ive had it since 10:30pm EST yesterday. Gotta love having a friend who is the manager of an EB Games.

Freakin Amazing game.

Awesome game, graphix outstanding and the sounds are more crisp than the previous version.Worth the money

Pins and needles. Pins and needles....

How about a detailed review?

Maybe after the BoSox and Yankee game?

I'm sure Sazar will come through with a detailed review...

After the Yankees win the game, ill tell you how much i love Max Payne 2 and how you should be incredibly jealous.

:D

Originally posted by Bronx Bomber
After the Yankees win the game, ill tell you how much i love Max Payne 2 and how you should be incredibly jealous.

:D

yankees not looking too good...

tied game as i see it....with a Yankee runner on second. (bottom 8th)

Originally posted by Bronx Bomber
tied game as i see it....with a Yankee runner on second. (bottom 8th)

it was 5-2 boston last I checked... :)

nice come back... lets see what happens

I just bought it, plays pretty much just like the last. Great graphics again. There is a slight difference in bullet time though, I think? I can't remember how it worked in the first game (I might have to install it and find out), but on this one you have to assign a "bullet time combo" key. Just right-clicking activates normal bullet time, and to do a move you have to use the other key.

I'll tease you guys to start with :)

will give a report after the first hour or so of playing :)

attachment.php

hmmm. i never check the review for this game. I'll check it before buying or downloading=)

woohooo... to really f*ck you guys up :)

enjoy this lovely screenshot I took while I was celebrating the yankees win...

fyi... bullet time works like it did before.. I have yet to see anything that makes me dislike it... its the same sort of pacing but the physics model is much better...

wish I had the option to walk instead of running everywhre but thats max payne for you :D

physics is amazing... almost everything moves or falls over... quite brilliant...

colors and models and rag doll effects are brilliant as well...

minor bugs... shadows are not rendered under objects you push over... but they are for max so who cares :D

I'll play some more later... right now its too easy... can't wait to play the new york minute mode thing.. if its still called the same...

Hey guys I just got it today and im in well a state of shock. But in a very good way I have a athlon 1.3, 512 ram and a Gforce 4 4200 and it looks and runs great for me I can only imagine what this game would look like on a oober machine. Its so dark I love this game well worth it to spend the $$ on it. Thats my 2 cents.:D

well lookie what I found :cool:

btw... playing @ 1600x1200 4x AA... I think...

-edit- nah its 2xAA.. gonna kick it up since fps seem quite high...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back