just bought max payne 2

Originally posted by Sazar
btw... there's nothing between her legs though I am sure someone can come up with a character modification..

[Ali G]
A shaven Haven ei.. ;)
[/Ali G]

No problem kitct you just have to shoot it first to knock it in a bit, then shoot it out through the other end. That was a little challanging, but I used one of the high powered rifles to do that and it did the trick. The game was too easy. Although, I like going back and using the bullettime shooting and whatnot to its fullest. except, now I just don't do more then 1 level because I get tired of the game after that, I know how to beat it easily now. And I've done the harder levels too. :(

I know what you mean.The way I make it "more interesting" is I use the small arms like the 9mm,the desert eagle(my fav) and the shotgun as much as possible w/o wasting any shots(all head shots when I can) and a lot of dodging and shooting from behind something.Its AMAZING how many head shots these guys take before they die! :/

Yeah. I wonder if someone will come up with a way to hack the levels and make new levels for the game. That would be kinda interesting.

I think iy would be interesting if someone made a matrix mod for this game. I mean with the bullettime play, it would make for a more realistic matrix game then Enter the Matrix, which I feel is a horrible representation of the Matrix.

as sequels go... much longer than spearhead :D

spearhead took me less than 2 hrs... which is a total waste of time..

wish had a more decent pc to run this game
got a p3 733mhz, 256ram, ti4200

cant wait for the new version of the kung fu mod for this game. its gonna be a lot better than the first.

Originally posted by Bronx Bomber
by the way:
Take 2 has released the first Max Payne 2 patch, updating it to version 1.01.

The patch fixes "Exception: Bad Allocation" crashes on Win98/ME machines and improves loading times.

Mirrors:

Worthplaying:
http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php?sid= 13877

Take2:
http://www.take2games.com/index.php?p=suppor t&product=176,3,Max%20Payne%202:%20The%20Fall%20of%20Max %20Payne,PC,Rockstar_Games,maxpayne2&section=patches

Fileshack:
http://www.fileshack.com/file.x?fid=3911

ta... good info :)

Dont know what u guys think but i found the story to be less involving that the first. I didnt seem to be going anywhere (story wise, apart from killing loads of people for, what seemed, no real reason)!! I thought that the game (at part 3) was just getting started and that there would be a load more parts which really got into the story, killing Vlad was just not satisfying. Dont know why. Really quite easy to complete also as already mentioned, but i am going to go on hard skill when i get home tonight

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back