just bought an xbox- plugged into rig :)

Sazar

Rest In Peace
just bought me an xbox after waiting for a while.. now link play is on for me and my m8's

all good I say

connected via the AV dongle on my 9700pro AIW and looks bloody awesome..

just connected it today but am highly likely to be trying to perhaps record some game play and check out how that works

as it stands I am impressed with the capture quality of images on my tv window

just wanted to throw that out there :D

I've been playing splinter cell on my xbox for about three weeks now and can't seem to get past the training. Is it me or is that game really hard. Oh, I also got enter the matrix.

Originally posted by TKC
I've been playing splinter cell on my xbox for about three weeks now and can't seem to get past the training. Is it me or is that game really hard. Oh, I also got enter the matrix.

I dunno how it is on the xbox... I played and finished it on PC though :)

That sounds like a sweet setup Sazar. You must be really having a blast :)

Could you post one spectacular screenshot? I hear the XBOX supports hi-res. Does it run at hi-res on the computer?

Originally posted by HandyBuddy
Could you post one spectacular screenshot? I hear the XBOX supports hi-res. Does it run at hi-res on the computer?

hmm... the only output from the xbox is RCA... or s-video if I convert it... I am using the ati AIW dongle for a/v where I plug in the RCA and blam.. it shows up on my tv tuner thinger... all I have to do is change input from cable to composite (or s-video if I get the converter)

I don't know how the whole high def thing is supposed to work because the current output is like I see on tv... I HAVE to drop the resolution from 1280x1024 otherwise the edges blur some... the game is designed to output @ around 640x480 or 800x600 I think... so I drop it to 800x600 and it looks just peachy...

I'ma gonna get a coupla screenies later today :) will post then...

weeeeee you got it after a lot of adapter searching ;)

splinter cell is quite hard...........but training is easy :p

Originally posted by Henyman
weeeeee you got it after a lot of adapter searching ;)

splinter cell is quite hard...........but training is easy :p

didn;t buy that yet.. have to see if it does what I wnt it to do and the audio goes through the computer as before.. else no real point in getting it...

Originally posted by Henyman
awwww it'd be fun ;)

looking around @ a few vga output thingers...

if anyone can find a link for a RCA input/dual vga output thinger for the xbox... I would greatly appreciate it :)

my price range is around 50 odd bucks...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back