Just bought a new rifle

arrangel

OSNN Junior Addict
Its a mini-14 and it's not a tac-driver like an M4-AR but it shoots very well and it's a very easy rifle to maintain and not picky about 223/556 ammo eats it up! I like it better than my AR

Sierge

OSNN Junior Addict
I prefer night hunting. Recently I bought new device for me, it is thermal monoculars from ATN(link). It provide great thermal vision, smart range finder and many other features(WiFi, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Accelerometer, Smooth Zoom, E-Compass, GPS Geotag). Great thing!

Amanda99

OSNN One Post Wonder
My father had a gun first, then he bought a rifle, he thinks he's a real hunter. With a rifle on the banks shoots and with a gun for hunting goes, he soon has a birthday and as a real hunter asked him to give a tent, so I ordered it here the price is very pleasant . Now our hunter will walk with a gun and tent can and rifle for a long hunt. And what are you shooting at the rifle?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ganster