just because I'm sort of proud

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political Access
well a while ago I officially became a nerd and started a clan with my friend for Condition Zero. Well we joined a league called CZL and were in the open division in the central and we are actually in the finals for CZL-O central!!!

http://www.czleague.net/index.php?div=czlo&action=viewteam&id=326

that is the link to my team page and my nick is sOmetimes...if you look at the scores we really are 6-2 cause a team quit when we were supposed to play them and didn't know and since we didn't report it we got a loss...but we beat the second place team in the first round of the playoffs and made it to the finals which means we should but not for certain be moving up to the invite league next season.

All in all the truth is the league is sort of weak and in any really good league we probably wouldn't have gotten this far, but hey you take what you can.
We really hope to win this next wednesday but the team we are facing is really good and has a lot of experience which we dont have except one of our players...

hope to post back here with a win of the czl-o central this coming thursday

ty...I never thought I'd ever have joined a clan or anything but being jobless after college makes you do some things you wouldn't normally do

Nothing wrong with clans and being unemployed, heh. All good fun! Good luck!

well like I figured but didn't want we got trounced. We had a good season for 95% of us being first timers. It was fun but really I'm glad this season is over and I get a break...thanks for well wishes guys

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back