Just a Suggestion

Smoke286

Smokeater
Suggestion: MP3 players section

I know this is going rather far afield, and there is already a thread about iPods in the Mac section. But could we possibly get a section to discuss mp3 players?

Should rename it to something more appropriate like Suggestion: MP3 players section.

Then Epunk might give it some notice.

Most of technology things go into general hardware or the green room. It would be cool to have a mp3 player thread but doubt EP will since he didnt add the sound thread when someone asked him about doing it.

Instead of one specific to mp3 players, I think a general portable devices might work well - mp3 players, PDAs/PocketPCs, cellphones etc.
How does that sound? :)

That sounds alot better. Great idea Net :).

the portable devices has more potential...
I will consider it :)

Is there really enough demand to warrant the creation of a section?

Eventually there will be.
Will be more like a WindowsCE type section if I decided it will be -- covers phones, pdas, music devices... we will see.

What about a "Sex and the PC" section, we can then all write down witty remarks regarding sexual activities with our friends (well maybe not with with our friends). And anyway you get the gist :)

lancer said:
What about a "Sex and the PC" section, we can then all write down witty remarks regarding sexual activities with our friends (well maybe not with with our friends). And anyway you get the gist :)
Ehm... maybe not.

Another section :s

hmm, maybe if there were enought post on the subject that some nice mod would be willing to shift them all over too, but tbh i havent seen that much i dont think :/

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back