Just a Suggestion

Suggestion: MP3 players section

I know this is going rather far afield, and there is already a thread about iPods in the Mac section. But could we possibly get a section to discuss mp3 players?

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
Most of technology things go into general hardware or the green room. It would be cool to have a mp3 player thread but doubt EP will since he didnt add the sound thread when someone asked him about doing it.

Instead of one specific to mp3 players, I think a general portable devices might work well - mp3 players, PDAs/PocketPCs, cellphones etc.
How does that sound? :)

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Eventually there will be.
Will be more like a WindowsCE type section if I decided it will be -- covers phones, pdas, music devices... we will see.

lancer

There is no answer!
Political User
What about a "Sex and the PC" section, we can then all write down witty remarks regarding sexual activities with our friends (well maybe not with with our friends). And anyway you get the gist :)

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
lancer said:
What about a "Sex and the PC" section, we can then all write down witty remarks regarding sexual activities with our friends (well maybe not with with our friends). And anyway you get the gist :)
Ehm... maybe not.

sean.ferguson

OSNN Veteran Addict
Another section :s

hmm, maybe if there were enought post on the subject that some nice mod would be willing to shift them all over too, but tbh i havent seen that much i dont think :/

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut