Just a little overpriced:p

Kush

High On Life!
ok i was looking to see if there are 1gb rs-mmc memory cards, and to my avail there is, and the prices arent too bad, execpt for this one i think its just a tad bit over priced.:p
1gb rs-mmc that you want!

My word, that doesn't look right at all. I have a sneaky feeling that they don't have any stock, so they just upp the price to stop people from buying it (in the mean time, they get bragging rights!). Could be wrong of course, but it's still quite a lot for a flash memory card :)

thats an error for sure, they cost around 135 dollars lol

Damn, I thought it was one of those rare things that were jst recently released on the market, hence the high price. Should've researched more :nervous:

haha manage if the acually got someone to buy it set them up for awhile lol .

sraycoz said:
haha manage if the acually got someone to buy it set them up for awhile lol .

Go ahead and laugh, but I actually bought one of those from that site because I thought there was something amazing about it. I didn't realize at the time that it was actually overpriced, so I'm going to try and send it back. It's supposed to come in on Tuesday, so maybe I'll call the company tomorrow and see if I can get a refund. I'll even do half if they let me... at least I'll get $5,000 back. :(

I just bought the 512MB version for my cell phone. This must have JUST come out because it wasn't available last week :-/

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back