June Signatures and Avatars - Show Your Skillz

Howdy all... I am finally back from broken server cluster repair.... Now I can keep my head here where it belongs... Man... 6 servers and finally only 1 workstation left to fx... NOW... back to the forums!!!

~Jake

Welcome Back Jake, long time no see ;)

glad you like the sig Jewelzz :D

glad I could help handy, the new addition to the sig looks good :)

Hey Jake, Sorry to here about the broken server repairs (if they were yours) but I'm glad ta see you back! :)

Hey Wulf... Do you want me put up a screenshot of of the new Windows theme we made??

~Jake

Thanks Kit for the welcome back

sure, I don't mind at all, although I did make a tweak or two to mine today :p :D

Bored again... creatively I feel stumped. Suggestions are welcome, comments too.

Weak.jpg

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
Bored again... creatively I feel stumped. Suggestions are welcome, comments too.

Weak.jpg

I get that too :(

Make me frustrated :mad:

Skazz

ok it seems several ppl have sigs that are not in line w/ the forum guidelines. Here it is:

Please keep your signature below a combined total of 75kb for images with dimensions less than 200 height and 500 width.

Please make sure your sigs are in spec and do it with a smile dammit :D

Weak.jpg

: This image, Pseudo Killer. Can you please give me your MSN address so you could kindly talk me through how to do the scan lines. I have attempted to but can't get them to be anything like that or look effective :(:rolleyes:

Skazz

He taught me, and he is a great teacher :)

I can now make some well nice sigs :)

Cheers matie - Pseudo Killer :) (spelt right)

Skazz

Well hell tiz me fer now... Maybe I'll do an animated one again. Static fer now. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back