June Signatures and Avatars - Show Your Skillz

thanks kit, my next step is to go animated, but I'm out of ideas for that :(

it's so much easier when someone else has the idea and I just have to make it :p

Hey Wulfman, You jus don know what you want to do or how to animate?I wrote a little tutorial (very simple) on animating w/PS7 if you need it.

Jan :)

Wulfman this is the place to be :)

Only the hottest people hang out in this joint :)

Skazz

only the hottest people? :(

I'm not hot, does that mean I have to go? :confused:

NICE! How do you make shadows under lettering? And how does one make letters shiny?

you can add a drop shadow effect in photoshop, by clicking the "add layer style" option in the layers palette for the text layer, and choosing "drop shadow", or you can duplicate the text layer, change the color to solid black, turn down the opacity to about 75% and give it a slight gaussian blur to defuse it a bit.

the shine can be done with a lighting effect which can get complicated, or you using the same "add layer style" option from the layers palette, you can select "bevel and emboss" and play with the settings to give the text depth, and add a lighting shine to it.

hope that helps

no problem handybuddy, glad I could help :)

nice sig and avy Skazzy, I like it :D

Hey Wulfman, I jus got finished w/my repartition,format install,ghost to a new hdd.Now I'm finally back online again.:)How's everthin?

Nice job Skazzy! :)

New Sig
New Avatar

Im bringing back the Evil Clown inside me, he has rested for long enough

Muahahahaahah

Originally posted by pegusus
... evil clown... hmm

Pegusus Please Edit The Size Of Your Signature According to the Forum Guidlines,

Sizes are:

Signature: 500 x 200 Pixels

Thank You,

Skazzy

What do you mean, you can have it any size just not bigger than 500 * 200

Edit : Oh Wait now i see, he has multiple signatures!

Ok, Alex_is_Axel has gone on holiday.

He said I could make him some sigs just for fun, his are just as good as mine now anyway, but here is just one i messed around for a few hours :D :rolleyes:

alex.jpg

What you think?

Skazz

Still sticjing to the one i currently have, it doesnt get old. But i really wish i had kept the PSD for it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back