June Avatars and Sigs - Show your skillz

airbubbles for janice

there you go janice :)

JanFishes.gif

Wow wadada,very good! Any chance you could PM or IM me an tell me how you did it? :)

Janice, the sig is a little too big (540k) , I recommend you not to use it as a sig, for 56k people ;). Maybe someone can make it smaller?

just did this one :)
hope u like it
did the background to look like pencil drawing and the rest with shade
also nice work on your sigs guys :)
photoshop_whor3.jpg

Glannie - I was thinkin of reducin the animation anyways.Smaller an less frequent bubbles.Smaller size(450x200)

Nice job ice-freezer! :)

remember you are viewing the sigs in bytes not kb... all are under the sig size limit ...
Slap_emoticon_Version_2.gif

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
remember you are viewing the sigs in bytes not kb... all are under the sig size limit ...
Slap_emoticon_Version_2.gif

Not the sig wadada made for janice: 553908 bytes = 540,92578125 kilobytes. :p

someone is multiplying and should be dividing...
Kick_Can_emoticon.gif

kilobyte Last modified: Tuesday, May 21, 2002

In decimal systems, kilo stands for 1,000, but in binary systems, a kilo is 1,024 (2 to the 10th power). Technically, therefore, a kilobyte is 1,024 bytes, but it is often used loosely as a synonym for 1,000 bytes. For example, a computer that has 256K main memory can store approximately 256,000 bytes (or characters) in memory at one time.
A megabyte is 2 to the 20th power (approximately 1 million) and a gigabyte is 2 to the 30th power (approximately 1 billion).

I forgot the American system, you use a , where Europeans use a . and the other way around: I meant 553908 DIVIDED BY 1024 = 540.92578125 (in short 540) KiloBytes.
Sorry for the confusion :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back