June 2008 Desktop Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh man, i remember that wall..brings back memories. never really used it myself, i was too busy having girls on my desktop..lol for the good old times...

:(

going to have to dig up my xpsp3 cd now and play with watercolour emico...

Andy, yes. Need larger resolutions though. Any? Thanks.

Dont feel for cookies anyway ;)
My newest. I get calm and in a good mood with this one :)
thumb-33691.png

Full view

Wallpaper
CD Art Display
Visual Style

My desktop is fairly plain to be honest, just a bog standard Linux Mint setup :) I like it.

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    293.6 KB · Views: 154
Nice DT Andy_rose. Hey did ya hear that 9 tracks of the new Guns N Roses album Chinese Democracy have been leaked onto the internet? Since I see it there on yer DT I thought I would ask. But then you may already have the album. :rolleyes: :D

They say it's like Cold Play meets Aerosmith.

Thanx:)
Yeah, I got those 9 tracks yesterday. 6 of them is old (leaked in 06) and 3 totally new ones. A song called "If the world" is my absolute favorite of the 3 new ones.
It's nothing you would expect from guns..or nugnr..or whatever you will call it. I call it Axl Rose Project. Anyway, the song is amazing. It has some spanish guitar playing, and just..well, hard to explain hehe.
But with that said...and as much I like the new songs from Chinese Democracy and like the new band(saw them 2 times in 06), I really hope the old guys get together, Axl and Slash will get along and become the real Guns N' Roses again!

My new one, she reminds me of my daughter :laugh:

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 157
Yeah, but she has "starry" eyes. :D

Nice DT Marge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back