June 2008 Desktop Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's really rich coming from you Carpo :smoker:

'nads, can you post that Dell wallpaper from the previous page btw?

I might use it at work :eek:

'nads, can you post that Dell wallpaper from the previous page btw?

I might use it at work :eek:

Sure. Rez is 1280x800, but you can size it if ya need to.

Attachments

• Carbon Fiber Dell2-1280x800.png
    Carbon Fiber Dell2-1280x800.png
    917.3 KB · Views: 10,767
All of those Vista icons and you can't find one for Themes or Program Files? Tsk, tsk.

Yeah, I was actually listening to Prince right before that shot LOL. Already changed btw.
If I was to post every time I changed d-top, this topic would be 100 pages I'm sure.
Thinking of going back to XP for a while. Much more fun skinning it.
Capric0rn is about to release a new VS that looks awesome.

Yeah, I was actually listening to Prince right before that shot LOL. Already changed btw.
If I was to post every time I changed d-top, this topic would be 100 pages I'm sure.

Yea and half the pages would be of yours. :laugh:

Thinking of going back to XP for a while. Much more fun skinning it.

:eek: Shhhhh, Don't let Matt or Sazar hear you. Shhhhh :p

my busy june desktop.

Last edited by a moderator:
i was so impressed by my latest render that i changed my laptop desk :) - site has changed it from png to jpg so its killed some of the colours and details :(.

anyway could someone point me in the direction of the uxtheme patch for x64 vista, the default vista them is beginning to bore me now

Last edited:
Here is a new one for June:

The theme is Maxedge; and the wallpaper is, of course, the best guitar ever made. The Cdart display is a slight modification I did myself, and it works with itunes :)

Click Image for full view

i was so impressed by my latest render that i changed my laptop desk :) - site has changed it from png to jpg so its killed some of the colours and details :(.

anyway could someone point me in the direction of the uxtheme patch for x64 vista, the default vista them is beginning to bore me now

Dude, here you are. Works perfect with 64 bit!
http://www.codegazer.com/downloads/VistaGlazzBeta3.exe

Yay for andy_rose, wooo hooo!

XP! XP! XP! :p

thanks andy but i don't touch anything beta now - used too :) , and any comments about vista being beta can be shoved back up the poo poo valve of the person making it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back