June 2005 Signatures & Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the background for the sig is just an edge find effect with a lens flare and the flame effect also PS gaussian blur and smudging. I decided to experiment with color balance and I liked the blue better then the typical red so went with it.

Made a random new one, first one in ages - based off the good ol' Dark Archon from Broodwars :p

Pretty boring stuff, the animated gif wouldn't work as my avatar, pretty down about that :(

Nice Net :D

I like the copper orange color

I'm no graphics guru :( so I made these from a background (I think from someone on here)

Nice stuff everyone.

Yo NetRyder, you hidin behind yer shields huh? :p Hmmmm, Security Center... nice useage, especially the change in colors.

~bk, very minimal... I like, looks good.

Kr0m Kr0m... soooo electrifying :D

Thanks gonaads. But the Batman fever has struck me since yesterday. So I had to change it. :p

I would like to thank Dazzla for helping me with the symbol. :)

Last edited:
Wow that is extremely cool. I just got back from the movie. Top notch. :D

Thanks NetRyder. I'm waiting for your thoughts on the movie. :)

Brought back a classic sig and avatar

scif82E.gif

muzikool said:
Best one you've ever had! :up:

I kinda liked my rebel one but i brought this one back from popular demand :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back