July 4th

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
USA-02.gif

This year has brought to us, and the people that we know, a new adversity, ...since September eleventh, everything has changed, hasn't it?

These have become the new days of the rest of our lives, and we have now joined our brothers, and our sisters, around the world, in everyday anticipation, at what might happen to those that we love, or care about, on this day, or tomorrow, or the next day.

Yes, I remember the day that Kennedy died...
And I remember the day that Martin Luther died...
I remember all the days that people that I loved have died...

But the day in the middle of September, will live in the marrow of my soul, all the waking, and sleeping moments, for the rest of my time.

perris

...go out, and love your country today...your country loves you

My country doesn't love me (England) and I wish I was in America.

WE DEMAND A BETTER FUTURE!!!

that is very nice of you to say that dealer.
god bless

Really touching words dealer, let’s hope our leaders have the strength and conviction to finish the task at hand, making this world a safer place for us all to live in. Now let’s get things wrapped up in Afghanistan and finish off the world’s greatest threat Iraq’s Saddam Hussein.
God bless us all
Originally posted by NegativeFactor
My country doesn't love me (England) and I wish I was in America.

Of course your country loves you, we dont show it cause we're British land of the stiff upper lip. Now stop whining and get a grip of yourself.

;)

VERY VERY nice Dealer! :)

Happy 4th of July, and hope everyone here has a great weekend!

Very touching and meaningful, a perfect illustration of the American Spirit...Thank you...:) Hope everyone has a safe and happy July 4th...God Bless America!!:D

my country doth not love me so i piss upon it. Ok i just refuse to be patriotic no point most patriotic people in UK are blind as civilisation shall colapce soon like the romans or greeks

Everything has not changed since September 11th only people’s conceptions have changed. The destruction of the twin towers by suicide maniacs can't be planned for (advance measures taken to stop this kind of thing) as they impede in our hard fought for freedoms, which your fathers and grandfathers fought and died for. This is in essence a conundrum, and it’s this that’s difficult to resolve without draconian measures like Orwell predicted.

If you want to live in a free society (Western World) then occasionally this is the price we all have to pay.

Don’t give in to terrorists, fight for what you believe in, help others where you can (like this forum), don’t be afraid of making a mistake or two, be happy in the face of adversity but keep you eyes and ears open.

On a lighter note happy Independence Day to all out cousins in AMERICA.

Can’t seem to find my tea chest!

BE LUCKY

Dang, how did I miss this thread :rolleyes:

Very nice dealer, Happy 4th Everyone!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back