JTF (Joint Task Force)

ming

OSNN Advanced
Has anyone played this game yet?

I've installed the game but there's a problem - the cpu is at 100% load for around 15mins during install, and takes about 5mins for the game to 'start' loading the splash screen.
I'm not sure if it's my machine or the system requirements for the game. I've looked at the game specs and it's kinda crazy. This is the first game I've seen that recommends minimum P4 3.0GHz and Enthusiasts graphics cards such as 6800, 7800, 7900 nvidia cards... I think it stops short of mentioning the Physx card although the game has the sponsor's logo.

lancer

There is no answer!
Political User
this is suppsed to be a next gen game, but it sounds to me to be an issue with the game installer, installing doesn't task any of the specs, so thats all i can think off.

Perhaps defrag your HD first then install. and only install after freshly rebooting your pc.

ming

OSNN Advanced
Well, i had left it to install fully which took around 25mins... but starting the game takes 5mins at least on every occasion.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amanda99