JPG wont open !!!!!!!!!!!

Shamus MacNoob

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
this is very strange I have some .jpg's that I can no longer get to open/preview now this is new to me because I never had this trouble I just formatted and did a full clean install XPSP1 the jpeg's I am talking about I was using yesterday before the fresh install???? anyone know whats up?? I know I seen something on here before but I looked and did not find it...... please someone ?

look in File Types under Folder Options.
maybe *those some JPGs* aren't pictures,maybe files infected with viruses or torjans.

This needs to be moved to the whats the stupidest thing you encountered thread

LOL thanks for the reply after a nights sleep I went back to look at the problem again and its nothing LOLOL boy do I feel dumb.

Turns out the so called .jpg's are zero bytes doh no wonder they wont open!!! lol man thats what you get for sitting up all night formatting and setting up your putter :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Re: This needs to be moved to the whats the stupidest thing you encountered thread

Originally posted by Kermit
man thats what you get for sitting up all night formatting and setting up your putter
Looks like we'll be hearing a bit more from you then Kermit.

I just formatted mine yesterday too. :eek:

Re: Re: This needs to be moved to the whats the stupidest thing you encountered thread

Originally posted by Hipster Doofus
Looks like we'll be hearing a bit more from you then Kermit.

I just formatted mine yesterday too. :eek:

LOL all went really well I was pushing the envelope I had done some stuff that in normal times I would have formatted a while back but was just to dam lazy LOL and kept putting it off , other than my stupid error of those jpg's , it was a breeze I spent most of the day playing SOF /CTF and Nascar 4 , its running fine most all my stuff is back now ...... hope yours goes well to Hip;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back