Joke of the day

G

Grinder714

[Edit]I took the whole joke out, for the following reason,
1. it goes against the forum guildlines,
2. it singles out people due to their sexual orientation, which is not a good thing.[/edit]

Not the place for this type of joke, sorry grinder.

Iceman

:cool:

Preacher walks into a bar and says, "I feeeeeel a heal'n about to take place!" Patron sitting at bar says, "Don't touch me, I'm on 100% disability!":D

There were a couple of old guys talking at the bar. One of the men had been married for 66 years.

"Amazing. 66 years!" said his friend. "What's the secret to such a long, happy marriage?"

"Well," he replied, "It's like this. The man makes all the big decisions... and the woman just makes the little decisions."

"Really?" his friend responded. "Does that really work?"

"Oh, yes," he said proudly. "66 years, and so far, not one big decision!"

cumon ice...jeez

I think its a shame when you cant say something coz you might "offend" someone.

:rolleyes:

Said I was sorry Grinder, but that kind of joke does not belong here.

sorry M8

desimatrix007, I am all for freedom of speech, but we can't allow certain things to be posted,

Read the forum guildlines

freedom of speech does not involve freedom to do harm, plus, we are not the government, and here,it is our charge to make everybody feel at home.

that's the cost of admission here at www.xp-erience.org

well while we are on the offencive here, i am affended by all these people with the talent of making sigs, gif's, and the knowledge all the da*n knowledge.

Thanks for caring about people's feelings- hehe

Originally posted by Iceman
Said I was sorry Grinder, but that kind of joke does not belong here.

sorry M8

Yea, I respect your right to remove it as a mod, but Im still trying to figure out whom it offended?

And I thought it was funny, just trying to put a smile on peoples faces.:D

And actually I'm not sure if you can tell a joke without offending someone.

well I'm pretty sure the homosexual community would have been offended by that joke.

and you are right it is hard to tell a joke without offending somebody, some people just like to get pissed off about anything, but like dealer said so well above, our job is to make people feel welcome here.

Ok, Ice...your call...I'm not going to push the issue.

But Like I always say, if you cant take a joke, F&$k you.(not aimed at you Ice just a figure of speech)

I have been on this earth 35 years and I consider myself un offendable.

But I am a equal opportunity offender, I leave no one out....

:p

Two blond girl's walk into a bar

You would of thought one of them would see it. hehe

Joke of the Day: How do you fry an egg? Break it over your AMD chip. Heeee, Heeee, Heeee, Haaaa, Haaaa, Haaaa!

I must post/by the way iceman thanks for the word issue. I finnally got it. A woman police officer pulled over a drunk driver.
> She said, "You are under arrest. Anything you say
> can and will be held against you."
>
> The drunk replied: "tits"
>

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back