Joining?

O

OUtlAnDeR

hey, i was in your new server today, playing with alot of you guys, dont know if you noticed me...but my name was OUtlAnDeR...and i was wondering..how do i join/tryout?
Im really good at cs (or so i think :p) been playing it for 2+years now.

Best place to come and play with us is in the irc chat channel, thats the placee we "organise" games :)

Any EFNet server #xperience for tech support, #xperience-cs for Counterstrike, #xsivforce for.... ummm whatever. ;)

when r u guys on the #xperience-cs channnel i was ther before and no one was in there.

well we are always on #xperience :)

We are just so damn disorganisd. :p

i new to the irc thing but when i join the channel #xperience there r only 5 people
ailef
dingo1
fleaA1
and some other people is there anything i am doing wrong?

Try this>
Open irc Go to /server irc.efnet.org.
Then /join #xperience.
That should get you at the right place. :)
Of course you could have been at the right place.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back