Join Project Dolphin - Team XP-erience.org

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be a while, Nirgle seems to be working on it every now and then at the moment, instead of it being a constant day-to-day project.
I think for v1.0 he's completely re-doing the site (not sure if its both design and content or just content) so that once its out he needs to put no more effort into it as its consuming a lot of his time answering all the questions related to it etc.

I got my hands on v1.0 Alpha 4 a while back (I think Mr Punk has it too :p ) and it's a VERY nice app, lots of pointless geek features for us to play with, when its 100% completed its going to make a nice addition to any desktop :)

Oooh, and how did you get your hands on v1.0 4a? Hmmm?

Nirgle gave it me :p
It uses an older DB tho, so your keys "pulsed" while using it don't actually count towards anything (DB's had to be seperated for the testing of it) I think the counts will be wiped upon release of v1.0 anyway, so it doesnt matter too much :)

I've just uploaded some screenies, take a look here
(Page Size: ~300K)

I've just joined the Xp-erience team and bought my peons with me Oli_G + m0loc1 (chrisuk on the forums) + Gemby + pam

Some more should join when i contact them ;)

Screenies look cool :)

Glad you moved on over to the best team :D and brought along some friends :)

Whoa! v1.0 looks sweet!!

Good job bringing the others in SpeedY :)

Yeah v1.0's going to be real nice once its finished and made public :)
And "wabbit" has also just joined, hopefully 2 more will be converted tommorow :D

I was just looking at the project Dolphin web site and SPeedt_B is right about the counters being reset when the new version comes out.
Statistics Reset
The rumour of the "stats reset" whispered throughout the grapevine will indeed come to pass some time very early in 2003. Coinciding with the release of the new client (which has been WAY too long in development, I apologize), your personal keycount and team contributions will revert to 0

Yup all will go to 0, There was talk of keeping the old "scores" up on a seperate page so that people can still access there old stats once everything is wiped...
I Guess we'll see once v1.0 goes final

Bit of random news, but theres a linux client in the works which is apparently going well, im not sure if its will be X only or work as a background process from a command line, will try and get more info soon :happy:

Yay! Thanks for that update Speedy :happy:

BTW, the XP-erience team is moving up the charts! :D

I want v1.0 to be released so we can slap it on the front page and get plenty of new members :happy:

When v1.0 is released, we need as many members as possible, so we can be number 1! :D

What if all 22412 members registered? :p

Me is typing furiously to help TEAM XP-erience get to the forfront of the Project dolphin team stats ratings.

Geffys fingers get tired now. Oh well, maybe me just upload my keys now. Theres quite a few, and I got a project to write up tomorrow.

woop, *adds one to the tally*
Tell your friends
Tell your relatives
Tell your pets
Tell the world!!!
..or just whoever you can will do :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back