Join our Project Dolphin team (Yes, its back :D)

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Yes, that's right, Project dolphin is indeed back, GeniusDex is carrying on from where Nirgle left off.
This definately has the feel of the old project, unlike that orca site which most of us tried and left.

I've made us an "NTFS + Spammers Paradise" team so that everyone can participate, for more info take a visit to these links

Link : Home Page - project-dolphin.nl
Link : Team Info
Link : Join Team (Need to be logged in)

If you don't know what this project is about, it's basically in the aim of fun, you download a small application that sits in your system tray and counts the number of keys you hit, then sends the number to the site, and you can keep a log of how many keys you hit, some people may take it competatively, but it is just a bit of fun, so try not to take it seriously.

Not again..... :rolleyes: For how long this time? I lost so many keystrokes last time.

Edit: I just remembered, I still have some on my work machine. Will they still work?

Well I hope that GeniusDex will be here to stay, Nirgle gave up because he didn't have the time to manage the project, hopefully GD will be able to keep it going, as he's taken on the responsability knowing exactly what is to come etc..

Let the cheating Begin ...........................................

cool.gif

Same proggy, changed name, different color.
Few different hex values and so on to, so that the existing cheat tools don't work, although it wont take 5 minutes to re-make the tools.
but, cheating = teh ghei.

Wewt, three members.

It's 3am here, so I'm going head off to bed (I said that at 1am, and 2am :p)
Hope to see some more people signed up tommorow ;)

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
Wewt, three members.

It's 3am here, so I'm going head off to bed (I said that at 1am, and 2am :p)
Hope to see some more people signed up tommorow ;)
Make that 4 :cool:

Haha :D Quite blunt there NetRyder ;)

5 Members now then, wewt :)

yaya, its back :D i signed up and ready to start thwaking keys again \o/

ahh, damn this means that I am going to stop using Tab completetion when I am working on my server, actually I dont think I will let it change me that much. Tab completetion == teh win :D

Ok, I'm signed up under skazzyuk, joined ntfs and spammers paridise team :)

Skazz

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back