Kr0m

OSNN Veteran Addict
How the time flies...
Does this include time spent on ntfs.org too? :) It doesn't seem like osnn.net's been around for at least 6 years.

I asked the same thing awhile ago, seems like I was here longer then 2002.

time flies when you cant escape :p

Same for me... I hadn't even thought of that. 6 years! :eek:

Such a long time... I joined when I was almost done with junior high. Now I'm almost done with college :D

Well I know I joined when the name change to NTFS but I know when the server crash happened, i never had EP change the date. so I believe 6years and change.. woah...:eek:

I accidentally stumbled on NTFS.org in 2002. My favorite site (3dfiles.com, kind of like 3dgamers.com or gamershell, but it's owned by Gamespot now) had apparently been bought by whoever owned NTFS.org at the time, because entering it into my address bar kept redirecting me here.

It was my first duty station in the Air Force--Minot, North Dakota--and the NTFS people made a great social/computer connection for me. This was the first forum I ever joined!

I joined back in the xp-erience.org days, no clue if I re-registered for the NTFS.org transfer or not. Either way it has been a long time. When I first joined I was in middle school (beginning of 8th grade), I was 12 years old at the time, I remember downloading Windows XP over dialup from a warez FTP server a friend had given me access to.

Oh those were the days!

I was here during the XP-erience days but didn't become an active poster until the latter days of NTFS. Wow that seems like such a long time ago.

I joined back in the xp-erience.org days, no clue if I re-registered for the NTFS.org transfer or not. Either way it has been a long time. When I first joined I was in middle school (beginning of 8th grade), I was 12 years old at the time, I remember downloading Windows XP over dialup from a warez FTP server a friend had given me access to.

Oh those were the days!

You have an illegal copy...? Oooooo, I'm tellin. :p

When I joined XP-erience in September 2001 it used yabb or something like that?
When it changed to vBulletin in December 2001 we all had to reregister.

Then when only half the database backed up and I had to restore it, well we had to reregister then too, but we got all the post data back - which rocked.

who hasnt had an illegal version of MS windows over the years (anyone who says they havent is telling porkies :p)

It has been a long time... I was a lurker back in the NTFS days, didn't have an account or anything, also for a while once it became OSNN finally registered once I showed the site to Zeke, who then started posting. So for me, its 4 - 5 years.... damn, I was just starting High School, or in my Sophomore year when I found it.

im in the same situation as aprox... just register'd not so long ago.. but been checking the news like forever (since xp-erience)

Geez you guys make me feel old! I was in college when I joined in 2001 and have since graduated, gotten married, started a business and bought a house.

@X - I can't believe you downloaded XP over dial-up! I guess you didn't receive a phone call for a week! :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back