• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

tdinc

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Well I know I joined when the name change to NTFS but I know when the server crash happened, i never had EP change the date. so I believe 6years and change.. woah...:eek:

I accidentally stumbled on NTFS.org in 2002. My favorite site (3dfiles.com, kind of like 3dgamers.com or gamershell, but it's owned by Gamespot now) had apparently been bought by whoever owned NTFS.org at the time, because entering it into my address bar kept redirecting me here.

It was my first duty station in the Air Force--Minot, North Dakota--and the NTFS people made a great social/computer connection for me. This was the first forum I ever joined!

X-Istence

Political User
I joined back in the xp-erience.org days, no clue if I re-registered for the NTFS.org transfer or not. Either way it has been a long time. When I first joined I was in middle school (beginning of 8th grade), I was 12 years old at the time, I remember downloading Windows XP over dialup from a warez FTP server a friend had given me access to.

Oh those were the days!

falconguard

Carbon based lifeform
Political User
I was here during the XP-erience days but didn't become an active poster until the latter days of NTFS. Wow that seems like such a long time ago.

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
I joined back in the xp-erience.org days, no clue if I re-registered for the NTFS.org transfer or not. Either way it has been a long time. When I first joined I was in middle school (beginning of 8th grade), I was 12 years old at the time, I remember downloading Windows XP over dialup from a warez FTP server a friend had given me access to.

Oh those were the days!
You have an illegal copy...? Oooooo, I'm tellin. :p

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
When I joined XP-erience in September 2001 it used yabb or something like that?
When it changed to vBulletin in December 2001 we all had to reregister.

Then when only half the database backed up and I had to restore it, well we had to reregister then too, but we got all the post data back - which rocked.

Aprox

Political User
It has been a long time... I was a lurker back in the NTFS days, didn't have an account or anything, also for a while once it became OSNN finally registered once I showed the site to Zeke, who then started posting. So for me, its 4 - 5 years.... damn, I was just starting High School, or in my Sophomore year when I found it.

epk

Political User
im in the same situation as aprox... just register'd not so long ago.. but been checking the news like forever (since xp-erience)

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
Geez you guys make me feel old! I was in college when I joined in 2001 and have since graduated, gotten married, started a business and bought a house.

@X - I can't believe you downloaded XP over dial-up! I guess you didn't receive a phone call for a week! :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown