John Major

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
Has John Major been hanging out with Bill Clinton these days? :D

Those in the UK know who I am referring to. ;)

:D

I heard they've been sharing curries
Edwina's

:p

216.jpg

They should revive 'Spitting Image' for just one episode to cover this momentous revelation.

My God ,Which one was blind....Their not easy on the eye are they?

Yup!

Mr Grey, who, as it appears wasn't quite so boring!

maybe not so boring, but apparently insane

I'm not sure who I feel ashamed for, John Major or Edwina Currie

Poor John,would u want to wake up next to Edwina Currie in the morning?

Originally posted by MOLLYS_LIPS
my god,,edwina,,or norma,,see wot we had runnin our country,,1 blind fooking, idiot,,and now look wot we got?have u seen blairs 'wife''jezus,there'e even hope for me,,,,'blair witch'' more like,,god help us all from these feckin ejits,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,moll

You like commas don't you?

,,,,wot''''s,,,wrong,,,with,,,comma''''''s????

Maybethepoorladsspacebarisgoosed!

Incidently I'm not sure how this suing business works but:

But how is it possible for a paper to sue Major (unsue themselves?) when the original action was over an allegation of an affair with somebody completely different??

Bizarre.

Originally posted by Mubbers
,,,,wot''''s,,,wrong,,,with,,,comma''''''s????

Maybethepoorladsspacebarisgoosed!

Incidently I'm not sure how this suing business works but:

But how is it possible for a paper to sue Major (unsue themselves?) when the original action was over an allegation of an affair with somebody completely different??

Bizarre.
I don't understand that either:confused:

Wot - all that nonsense I wrote joined up or the suing stuff? :D

I think the reason is this:

1. Major sued the paper for loss of reputation because reports of an alleged affair (with a cleaner) were found to be untrue.

2. In 2002 it was proven that whilst he wasn't humping a cleaner he was infact doing something much worse... humping Edwina.

3. The paper will try to argue that the identity of the co-humpee is not relevant and that because Major was infact having an affair at the time his loss of reputation today retroactively unsues themselves in this new action.

4. But this is rubbish because by dint of the fact that no one new of his affair with Edwina his reputation was intact when the paper sued him. Unless of course...

5. It may also be that during the trial Major announced to the court that he was a blemish free character etc...

In which case he is undoubtedly a rotten egg!

Originally posted by Mubbers
In which case he is undoubtedly a rotten egg!

Without a doubt

This casts a serious shadow of doubt over his integrity

if lied about this what else did he lie about

this guy was in a position of trust & he has let the nation down

he deserves everything he gets

:cool:

Just my personal opinion, but I say, ALL politicians the world over, are in the game for what they can get out of it, not what they can put into it.
I would not put my trust in any one of them, and as for putting my John Thomas in any of them. Uggghhhh!

Here endeth the lesson.

*ahem* whats grey and smells of curry?

john majors d*ck

i'll get me coat...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back