Jobs For A Teen

It's hard to get a job if you are male and have long hair unless you are a model or a rock star.

If you don't cut your hair, you'll probably end up like this guy, jobless, sitting in your mom's basement, taking pictures of yourself with a webcam, and coming up with silly names for your FFXII characters like "Cleamynd Malquaren" or something.

When I was 16 I got a job as a DJ at a skating rink... probably one of the best and most fun jobs you can have at that age.

muzikool said:
When I was 16 I got a job as a DJ at a skating rink... probably one of the best and most fun jobs you can have at that age.
That sounds like a fun job at that age. I worked in a video arcade for a short time back in my teens. That was fun as well. Pay some of the kids who came in after school in tokens to take care of most of my job. :D

Well my hair isnt even that long. Its shaggy like so to speak so i dont see the big deal. I wont let it get any longer the what it is now.

As for the dj at a skate rink...the only one we have around here is family owned and the only have family as workers :\. I was told my one of my buds gf that they are hiring at little ceasers which doesnt sound bad at all. Might give that a try.

Funny how u mention golf course maintenance cause i went golfing for the first time yesterday and i was like i wonder if they are hiring.

Thanks for the help guys :). Keep em coming!

I have been looking online for jobs in my area but you have to be a certain age or have atleast graduated from high school and what not. I want this one job at sears where you stock shelves,put things in peoples cars for them like fridges and what not but you have to been graduated from high school. Which I dont see why since all you do is pick up things and put them somewhere lol. Might have a look at the mall today since i will be going there today to return a shirt.

edit: Video acarde would be great if we had one. The only one we have is chuck-e-cheese :|

Caddies can make some serious money at nice golf courses. There's one called Bandon Dunes where I'm from in Oregon that draws some great players (Tiger Woods did 18 there once).

Some friends of mine made serious money caddying there (although the girls got better tips for some reason :))

Unwonted said:
Caddies can make some serious money at nice golf courses. There's one called Bandon Dunes where I'm from in Oregon that draws some great players (Tiger Woods did 18 there once).

Some friends of mine made serious money caddying there (although the girls got better tips for some reason :))

A friend of mine works at a golf course but I am not sure what he does. I know he doesnt caddie. I think he just cleans up after people,picks of golf balls and moves golf carts around and what not.

o yeahhh golf caddies get good money. i was thinking about being one when i was 15. but the best part about being a caddy is not the $$$, its the reputation you are able to build. golfers are usually in the upper social rank so you can make some good networks if you become one :)

P2029 - MIS ASSISTANT - Grand Haven - Wages depend on experience Requirements: General PC hardware/software support, knowledge of Windows 98 & XP. Unix knowledge helpful.
Duties: Print and distribute reports. Assist with hardware/software installation and troubleshooting.
Working hours: 24-32 hours per week
Method of application: Apply directly to Zelenka Nursery, LLC, 16127 Winans Street, Grand Haven, MI 49417

Kinda thinking about this or redi rental. The thing that gets me is that the place I go to apply for is a flowershop :|.

Sooooo, I gather ya didn't get the Chuck E. Cheese gig? Workin with all them girls, ya coulda showed them yer video and have them go, "awwwww poor babyyyyyy, did it hurt much?". And then show'em yer scars and have them be all over you... Yeah, better ya didn't get that job. :p

Man aren't there any Ice Cream parlors around there? Dude go and get a job at one of them. Think of all the girls that would be goin in there during the summer in skimpy clothes and such. Every once in a while ya give them a liitle bit more ice cream or toppings on there sundaes. You'ld be suprised at what walks into an Ice Cream place. :D

gonaads said:
Man aren't there any Ice Cream parlors around there? Dude go and get a job at one of them. Think of all the girls that would be goin in there during the summer in skimpy clothes and such. Every once in a while ya give them a liitle bit more ice cream or toppings on there sundaes. You'ld be suprised at what walks into an Ice Cream place. :D

Genius. :D

Already checked ice cream place and they arent hiring. The thing that makes it so hard to find a job is that i live by my high school which is like a mile away and all the upper classmen and **** took all the jobs already lol.

Gonaads, tittle...just a side not, I got an email at work Friday with Tittle's video in it. Now you're famous in the Air Force inboxes as well :)

:eek:...dang man. When will this end! lol

I wish i could make money off that damn video.

You could always put your yourself on ebay... I think fishboy posted some kid that sold himself to a company and made some $ out of it

Well I was looking online and found a shop or I think it is a shop but anyway...they were hiring for a machine operator for 6.50 an hour. It was on the local college site that gives a list of places that are hiring teens and whoever else. Well the site is old come to find out when I called but the lady said they are hiring but 2nd shift not 1st like stated online. I asked if there was a certain age and she asked how old I was and I said 16 and she said alright. She said come on down and turn in your resume :). So I gotta do that and go down there this week. She told me 2nd shift is 3pm-midnight mon-thrus and friday is 1pm-5pm. Hopefully I am old enough to get this job cause she didn't sound to sure about everything. I just fookin hope I am old enough :|.

2nd shift would work out great for me cause I would get out of work at the time I usually go to parties and then time I would have to get up to go to work is usually when I get up after partying lol.

here you have to be 18+ to work past 10pm ;)

Yeah it is like that here but i was thinkin well maybe they change that during the summer? or the lady is on crack and didnt know when 2nd is?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back