Job Idea's?

You can plant tulips.

I hear Derek is looking for a workmate.

Reps to both of you, I needed a good laugh this morning :p

It's what I do, besides helping my work squad win our building-wide kick-ball championship.

I knew knowing how to play football (read soccer) would come in handy in the work-place. :cool:

I was a kickball all-star back in the day myself.

Thanks Critical for continuing the actually thread, I was going to post before I read this. That it's been about 1 week and a bit since I had my resume handed in, and no phone call or anything.

So I wanted to call them (maybe head in there). If I call, what would be the perfect conversation, what should I say. I am a very shy/nervous person so..

Any suggestions?

Thanks Critical for continuing the actually thread, I was going to post before I read this. That it's been about 1 week and a bit since I had my resume handed in, and no phone call or anything.

So I wanted to call them (maybe head in there). If I call, what would be the perfect conversation, what should I say. I am a very shy/nervous person so..

Any suggestions?

Yeah, sure.. Just say something along the lines of "Hi, my names ****** and I handed you a copy of my resume last week".. Depending on what they say, your looking to find-out whan they can see you, not ask if you can go in but literally, tell them you'd like to come in and see them @ 'x' time on 'x' day and have a chat about the position. If they say they have no opportunities atm then explain that you are interested in the role and could they keep your number for future consideration. Jobs as good as yours!

WoO!!
(",)

Thanks man, I will try that tomorrow. And then let ya guys know...once again lol

So I called A&P today, and the manager said call back on the 8th, that's when the guy who deals with I guess new employees and all that. So I decided to research and there is a Loeb (another place like A&P) near my co-op, so I called them up, and they said just come in and hand in a resume and fill out a application. So I am going to do that tomorrow.

Spread it around.

Then you can always choose what one you want.

Yeah, putting all your eggs in one basket is not a good idea.

Bamn.. Stealing my signature is a bad idea.. Its wrong and you know it!

All that'll happen now is I'll get a better one and you'll look sh1te! Seriously, for a 'Graphic Designer' your not doing so well with originality!

hahaha, took you long enough to notice that.

I got bored, and un-designery (not a word lol) and felt like giving details. I tend to change it often, so no worries.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back