JFK Reloaded

FishBoy

Feeeesh
Check this out it's a game that recreates JFK's assasination and we are the shooter, it's just a demo though $9.99 to play full version and actually shoot him
JFK Reloaded

I did not even click on the link - it has got to be sick!!!!

this is one of the worst ideas I've heard of just for the fact that it will make a lot of people mad...if maybe they didn't make it so it actually recreates the scene it wouldn't be that big o' deal

I doubt this was a good idea, especially when we've heard about those two guys in the US going out on a shooting spree with their sniper gun.

EDIT: maybe some other freaks will use this as target practice.

whew, that is one sick idea for a game

I think it's a government decoy to get a list of people that are sick enough to buy it

Mmmmm, over-reaction, lovely isn't it?

All the violence in video games and movies, all the killing, maiming and games that are created with the sole intend of killing others, all those acts of violence that can relate to real life... no one bats an eyelid. Yet create a game around a 'famous' assasination, and suddenly it's "sick", get over it.

That's very good point Speedy.
When I first heard about it I thought it was a bit off,not for who it involves but the fact that's it's based on a real murder where a real person was killed and that person has a family who were affected by it

Uhmm -Listen to the folks from the motherland talk about this! Those who were not sitting in school when the news broke that JFK was shot - you know shot in the United States - not the motherland.:mad:

Just sort of rubs me the wrong way when someone who probably wasn't even alive when it happened comments on "what my feelings should be"??:confused:

Nuf said! I am starting to sound like perris! :eek:

so in theory a game like Hitman or Hitman2 are also sick? Also games like Battlefield Vietnam, Aces over Europe, Combat Flight Simulator are also all sick?

Geffy said:
so in theory a game like Hitman or Hitman2 are also sick? Also games like Battlefield Vietnam, Aces over Europe, Combat Flight Simulator are also all sick?
So people can only have opinions about things that happened in their own country and in their own lifetime?

Why do you quote "what my feelings should be"?, no one said that. They where merely saying what there feelings on the subject are. Try getting of your patriotic high horse

You blokes really stick up for each other don't you!! :D

I love Unlce Tony too!!!:rolleyes:

You have a problem with the British don't you?

I would have said the same if the people commenting where from any country.
I noticed it in the recent round of election/politcal threads, several times when people said negative things about America, you personaly attacked their views simply cause they were not American.

Oh and **** Tony! guys an *******

if there were a game that gave points for bringing down the world trade center, I would think it would be sick

and the terrorism in Spain, and Israel

and an assination of any head of state, not just an American head of state

these to me would be sick games.

games that glorify rape, murder and the like in my mind are sick

however, I have no problem with manufacturers producing the games if there's a market...I don't think the game should be banned, but I think parents need to be parents.

that's it's based on a real murder where a real person was killed and that person has a family who were affected by it

this is where the line is crossed many times

Khayman said:
You have a problem with the British don't you?

I would have said the same if the people commenting where from any country.
I noticed it in the recent round of election/politcal threads, several times when people said negative things about America, you personaly attacked their views simply cause they were not American.

Oh and **** Tony! guys an *******
Silly - why would I have a problem with the Brits? I have relatives in England and am married to a "former Brit" (she has opted for American citizenship) - but I do have problems with people who are really touchy when others do not agree with them and say so!!
tongue.gif

perris said:
if there were a game that gave points for bringing down the world trade center, I would think it would be sick

and the terrorism in Spain, and Israel

and an assination of any head of state, not just an American head of state

these to me would be sick games.

games that glorify rape, murder and the like in my mind are sick

however, I have no problem with manufacturers producing the games if there's a market...I don't think the game should be banned, but I think parents need to be parents.

this is where the line is crossed many times

I agree with that Perris,as I said before when it involves a real person no matter who they are and a real event I think that's going too far.

Geffy said:
Good post, I couldn't think of any examples.

Just for reference, I hate no country, I just despise intolerance.

SPeedY_B said:
Good post, I couldn't think of any examples.

Just for reference, I hate no country, I just despise intolerance.
But all those games Geffy mentioned are based on fiction,they don't involve an exact crime which took a life.
I have nothing against violent games,I'm the one buy's them for my son who's underage :)

There are plenty of war games which are (even if only loosely) based upon wars in which many have died, just because it's not specific doesn't mean it doesn't relate to a real-world passing of a, or a group of individuals.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back