jewelzz

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
I figured I'd flirt witcha, but I'm leavin, so I guess I'll have to come back and see how witty everyone else is gonna be...good to see you

dealer!!!! Great to see you're back or at least I think ya are, you've been posting more ;)

still on dialup, but stuck in the house till today...ha, good you noticed...might have dsl in a week or two...I'll probably be back then...I think I've been able to post a little more, because of the few adjustments I made to speed my browsing up while I'm on dialup...dialup is what ruined the dot com...these companies should create a mutuall fund, a tax on themselves, sorta, and try to make bradband a publick service...they'd all wind up ahead of the game for their investment...now that's a good idea I just thought of...I wonder how to make that go?

Sure sounds like a good idea to me :) No clue how to get it going though.
Things will be much better once you get DSL :D

Who is this Jewelzz that every male wiv a computer on the xp-erience network has their underware elastic streached by :D has ne one seen the real one is she the Venus of xperience cuz I iz the Adonis :cool: lol

Get in line dude!!!

Jewelzz is the Jewels of XP-erience.org shes top babalious :D

Originally posted by mafia-man
Who is this Jewelzz that every male wiv a computer on the xp-erience network has their underware elastic streached by :D has ne one seen the real one is she the Venus of xperience cuz I iz the Adonis :cool: lol
I am the Tequil Goddess :D ;)

Originally posted by dealer
we always need another jewelzz thread
puke.gif

Awww :)

I'll start an xsivforce thread so ya don't feel left out ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back