• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

jewelzz

Perris Calderon

Staff member
Political User
I figured I'd flirt witcha, but I'm leavin, so I guess I'll have to come back and see how witty everyone else is gonna be...good to see you

Perris Calderon

Staff member
Political User
still on dialup, but stuck in the house till today...ha, good you noticed...might have dsl in a week or two...I'll probably be back then...I think I've been able to post a little more, because of the few adjustments I made to speed my browsing up while I'm on dialup...dialup is what ruined the dot com...these companies should create a mutuall fund, a tax on themselves, sorta, and try to make bradband a publick service...they'd all wind up ahead of the game for their investment...now that's a good idea I just thought of...I wonder how to make that go?

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Sure sounds like a good idea to me :) No clue how to get it going though.
Things will be much better once you get DSL :D

M

mafia-man

Who is this Jewelzz that every male wiv a computer on the xp-erience network has their underware elastic streached by :D has ne one seen the real one is she the Venus of xperience cuz I iz the Adonis :cool: lol

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Originally posted by mafia-man
Who is this Jewelzz that every male wiv a computer on the xp-erience network has their underware elastic streached by :D has ne one seen the real one is she the Venus of xperience cuz I iz the Adonis :cool: lol
I am the Tequil Goddess :D ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown