Jewelzz and all those who reply.....

A

Angeleyes

Just a little background first, I am a 38 year old mom of five. I would die without my computer or my vidoe games. I am also a bit shy, even in words.

Anyway, I wanted to say "Thank You"! I usually don't get involved in msg boards, tried a few times, and alway got no answer, or scoffed at for being "Stupid", or they only talk among "regs" or themselves, or see idiots saying " You're only a kid, I don't want your help" ( like that matters, most of my help comes from kids...they definitely know more then me! ;) )

I just wanted to say you have a great board here, and ALL of you have been very very helpful and never made me ( or anyone else that I have read) feel stupid for asking for help or asking a question! I do try and read through posts first to see if a question I have has already been answered, but sometimes you miss it. I know this is probably not the place to post this, but you guys are really helpful. I will be back and have sent many others here to get help!!!

Keep up the great work guys! And hats off to you for all your patience! :D

I totally agree Angeleyes. ther XP-Erience forums and members are some of the best on the net. I have asked more than a few questions on this site and i have ALWAYS got a reply that works.

3 Cheers for XP-Erience.org.

We're a friendly bunch of miss-fits us xp-erience members!! :D glad you feel welcome, and dont ever be afraid to ask any questions.. about anything (within reason!!)

Jewelzz is one of a kind, and a dear friend, she'll always help.

Njoy ;)

We're glad you feel welcome and like it here Angeleyes :)
Everyone is always willing to help, they are especially helpful with the females as there are few of us here ;) Don't ever feel foolish for having to ask a question, remember the old saying...The only stupid questions are the questions not asked :D

stuy_b: Thank you, I say the same about you and a few other choice members ;)

I better not be one of em!

/me spanks Jewelzz with an empty goldfish bowl.

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
I better not be one of em!

/me spanks Jewelzz with an empty goldfish bowl.
No you're not :p

Oh, did I quote too many times? :D :p

Yes you did, dunno where that one came from - I may have been drinking at the time. Lucky no goats where mentioned frankly.

I would also like to point out something, on the main page of xp-erience.org under the main menu section, there is a link for the chat room, if u go there many of the mods and other xperienced users are in there ready to answer any questions u might be having. This is "live" help.

For those that use IRC chat programs we are on Efnet go to #xperience.

Just thought I would mention that. :D

Wow, thanks Iceman, I don't know about anyone else, but I didn't know that and that would sure be helpful at times! Thanks so much for that info! ;)

Bytes Back's New Ride

Hey Chief, like your new Patrol Car.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back