Jessica Simpson - Most Beautiful Women

virginie = jessica simpson?
i can see that... a little self exploitation.

I have to agree with my neighbour jimi_81, there's something wrong with her face. It's like she has a square jaw or something, and can look kinda mannish in the wrong light. There are many more attractive woman that that bimbo... Angelina Jolie for example... damn those lips!!!

no i odnt think that much about her, she's ok but she's not that hot

Bet you'd never guess, but I think Dido is pretty fit! :D

Evil Marge said:
Move over Jessica Simpson,Homer Simpson is hot!!!!!!!!!
You're not the Evil Marge Simpson are you? :p

Homer IS rocked out with a savage 6 pack. Unfortunately it's on his back since he used the ab-crunch machine backwards. :laugh:

rushm001 said:
Bet you'd never guess, but I think Dido is pretty fit! :D

You're not the Evil Marge Simpson are you? :p
Well I was originally Marge Simpson but dropped that for a bit of Evil instead :lick:

I like Dido,she's not one of those woman who think their gods gift and need to go round half naked to sell music :)

This seems a bit like too much of a tese to post but for the JS fans I had too: Boots :)

Can't wait to see her hot sexy ass in Dukes of Hazzard.

Jessica Simpson is an air head, she is short a few cards of deck. Yes, she is hot. But quite dumb also ..

Its usually one or the other, rarely both :(

Geffy said:
so is this the new kind of spam?? one post wonder here....
Was thinking same thing. Got to give points for originality though, its not a free iPod

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back