• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Jeez i missed XP-erience!!!!!~

freightgod

Confused and Bewildered
Just a suggestion, but every time this forum vanishes for an extended period of time, I have to read bunches of posts just to get the whole story...why not put a little explanation on top of the main page explaining the current status of things until all the problems are worked out?

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
There is an announcement on the main page and many threads in this section are aptly named.

"every time"

this time was pretty serious for us and we have been thru hundreds of lines of code and logs to try and sort it out...

Things seem pretty stable now and we hope to have everything running niceely again asap.

freightgod

Confused and Bewildered
Sorry EP, I didn't mean to be critical, I'm just glad you're back, is all.

However, I don't see any announcement on the main page (that is, http://www.xp-erience.org/) and I guess the confusion with the threads is that whenever you come back up there's almost instantly bunches of threads that have a title like, Jeez i missed XP-erience!!!!!~ LOL

Again, this is easy for me to say, I realize that, but the first place I looked on the forums for News, Information and Announcements was under News, Information and Announcements, silly me :)

Again, let me emphasize how grateful I am for all your hard work. Now, someone please show me where "There is an announcement on the main page" so I can stop thinking it's just me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seggar