Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy install problem

gballard

OSNN Senior Addict
Man this sucks...I can't even get the game to install...I get this...

hmmm...i may have figured it out on my own...I had daemon tools running...i just turned that off and now its installing...weird...

im guessing you bought the game? cause normally i would say redownload and reinstall. but it sounds like the file itself cant be found on the disk

yea, i always turn off daemon tools. i wonder why it did that though...

i think its interesting that if it cant load a picture, its a catastrophic failure.

well...i think i might know now that i look back at what i did...first thing i did was make ISO images of the 2 discs...then mounted the first one with daemon tools and did the install that way....then when it was installed...i made sure the first disc was mounted and tried to start the game...and it kept wanting the first disc....the ISO of the first disc was indeed mounted in daemon tools...maybe it just doesnt like virtual drives?

yep...i took daemon tools outta the picture and all is fine now...very strange....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back