Jedi Knight 2 : Jedi Outcast?

R

ReC0iL

I have been playing this game since like last Febuary (I downloaded an early release of it) I have been playing the orginal Jedi Knight : Dark Forces 2 for like 3 years. I was wondering if anyone in here played it or is currently playing it? If you haven't played JK2, you should, because it's a pretty fun game....

i have jedi Knight 2, its a wicked game
i havnt completed it yet though

i have it loaded rite now but NFSHP2 seems to be my game of choice ...cant get into JK2 for more than an hour at a time ...just gets dull afterwhile

one thing I didn't like in Jedi Knight 2....the weapons suck big time.
but the gameplay is somehow cool

man I couldnt get enough of JK2, once I had completed it on all of the settings I would just put it on hardest setting, then cheat to get all of the force powers and then just run around with the lightsabre and gettin people with the push, pull and that stuff. Was great fun.

Originally posted by Geffy
man I couldnt get enough of JK2, once I had completed it on all of the settings I would just put it on hardest setting, then cheat to get all of the force powers and then just run around with the lightsabre and gettin people with the push, pull and that stuff. Was great fun.

I do the same man...... i can't wait for Star Wars Galaxies to come out. It is going to be awesome.

Now I enjoy Jedi lightsaber fights. If anyone has broadband I'd love to slash you with my lightsaber in multiplayer action.

Username: Fedele

lol, I am exactly the same way man. 24/7 I would game all the the time. Our clan, l7l, was the best for awhile... nobody could beat us at NF Sabers Only games... Also in FF Teams games.

Visit our website man...

http://ll7ll.owns.it

--ReC0iL

Single player is tripe...multiplayer is fun for about an hour tops. Just couldn't get into at all.

Thats just my opinion.....obvisouly!

I still play it pretty often. Beat it on padawan and jedi. The other levels are too hard for my limited saber skills.

Right now I'm working my way through the ladder map. Still fun.

Originally posted by B~B
I still play it pretty often. Beat it on padawan and jedi. The other levels are too hard for my limited saber skills.

Right now I'm working my way through the ladder map. Still fun.

what ladder map? what's that?:eek:

Im not sure, it might be a downloaded level. You can download single player levels.

The ladder is pretty much a training level where you fight nothing but jedi. It gets increasingly harder as you defeat each wave of jedi they send at you.

Check out the www.jedi-outcast.com/forums to get more info on the different maps, fighting techniques, and cheats.

cool!

Originally posted by B~B
The ladder is pretty much a training level where you fight nothing but jedi. It gets increasingly harder as you defeat each wave of jedi they send at you.

Check out the www.jedi-outcast.com/forums to get more info on the different maps, fighting techniques, and cheats.

Cool man I will download it tonight as soon as I get off this prison like office....:(

Originally posted by fedele
i can't wait for Star Wars Galaxies to come out. It is going to be awesome.

Oh I know dude, that game is going to be so fun. I read about the FAQ at the official Star Wars Galaxies website, it's going to be so intense. I can tell it's going to be the most fun game I have ever played....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back