Jaw hurts bad!!

_DM_

OSNN Senior Addict
Ok I had this problem yesterday.... I feel like i had a jaw lock... it feels like when i open my mouth really wide it F**KIN hurts, its not my jaw its like when i open my mouth wide it really hurts on my right side near my ear! I didn't get hurt or anything, i didn't inijure my jaw tho.. What the hell is going on? Dont wana go to doctors yet. SO plz can you guys tell me what is going on? I really apreciate it.:)

you are experiencing post nuclear exothermic electric shock to the head. take 10 motrin and call me in the morning

what the? No my head doesnt hurt. when i open up my mouth wide it hurts on the right side near my ear. It happened yesterday.

In my expert opinion I would say you have a mis-aligned
Flange Knob-ulator in the cranial dufus region.
Drink 2 bottles of Jim Beam and go for a long drive, in the morning you will be cured.

My bill is in the post!

sounds like an alignment problem with lower jaw.

place your head in a vice and tighten slowly until it pops back in to place, if brain goes pop the pressure is to great so back off one turn!!!!!!

Dr. Code_Cutter is an evil medical doctor. he isnt really a doctor at all, kind of like Dr. Evil. the post nuclear exothermic electric shock to the head causes ones jaw to hurt. it is simply cured by taking 10 motrin, waiting a half hour for it to take effect, and going to find the biggest guy you can find, paying him $20 to punch you as hard as he can on the right side of your jaw to realign it into its proper position

Tbird94sc you found me out! AHHHHHH. My plot to take over the medical community has been foiled. Drats

get a mouth full of gobstoppers and bite down on them on the side that doesn't hurt. now that both hurt you won't notice which one hurts worse. :D

I was thinking about posting a thread on advise to cure my haemorrhoids, but i think I'll pass now.........:(

Originally posted by Code_Cutter
I was thinking about posting a thread on advise to cure my haemorrhoids, but i think I'll pass now.........:(

mmmm wire brush and dettol will fix that little pile

Hmmmm...

As I recall, the Late Linda Lovelace had the same problem....:eek:

I thought it was called Tetanus

Terminal sign is Risus Sardonicus

dm,

you may have what i have. it's called tmj. basically, there's something screwed up with the joints in the jaw that connect to your skull. i have cracking, poping sounds constantly when i eat or move my jaw around.

sometimes, i get severe headaches from grinding my teeth at night - a result of tmj.

i've done a lot of reserch and there are options, but not many.

i would highly recommend going to the doctor.

if you wake up with the symptons i described above, start wearing a mouth guard (like the ones they use for sports). it won't stop the teeth grinding, but it'll save your teeth!

hope this helps...

My daughter has TMJ which was cause from her wearing braces. The Orthodontist told her to wear a mouth guard at night when she sleeps (the kind worn for sports), unfortunately if she wears the mouth guard she can't wear her retainer. If she doesn't wear her retainer her teeth shift and hurt :rolleyes:

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back