Java program question

mooo

thecyberninja
I amworking on my lab due next thursday and i am stuck on what to do, i am trying to find the circumference and area of a elipse. I have the circum.java right it looks, it compiles and everything, but on the main i am trying to display circum but it doesn't compile

Main.java:6: cannot resolve symbol
symbol : method displayIt ()
obj1.displayIt();

is the error. I put the project on my sites, if someone can look at it would make me so happy. :)

http://www.thecyberninja.com/project2.3.rar

I'll give it a shot in a second as I cant seem to download it in BSD so I have to boot into windows

oh i see that now :) thanks a lot, now i gotta figure out why it isn't inputing numbers, just using 0
thanks again, glad you pointed that out, never woulda have realized that

90% done :) , just realizing in my Main.java i was only doing the displayIt object, so added the other 2 above it. still outputting a 0, but its letting me input so i am hella happy

100% complete!!! i took out all the other stuff like displayIt, just made it body, it works fine now. going to look into to see how i import area and circum into a display it without reset back to 0. i think that was the problem :)

I'm glad somebody knows, I know nothing about Java!

good luck :)
if you learned on C++ its usually better and the programs are a lot cleaner. But i still love my C :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back