• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Java machiean

surge

OSNN Senior Addict
i have had to reinstall winXP, i got all the updates that i needed, however when i visit a web page that has java on it
it says that i need java VM installed, so i click the install on demand and i goto winupdate where i see a message saying that the Java virtual machiean is not avaliable to winXP anymore.
where can i get this missing file from?, i do have IE6 in cd some where would installign this solve my problem?

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Ok, did anyone get Microsoft Virtual Machine via a corporate update and therefore still have the file?

I will upload a copy to the site if I can get it...

surge

OSNN Senior Addict
the Copr update wont let download it ither when i tellit where i want to save the file to it comes up with an update error :( and there is only a patch for the Java VM, i hope some one still has the file,
thanks for the help EP :)

yes found that to my horror earlier too.. when tried VNCing computers from my server... MS update dont do it anymore ;(

quick google search resolved the situation though ;)

MdSalih

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
Yes, the download is no longer available on the Microsoft website. You need to find a source other than Microsoft to download the above file. Search Google, or even Kartoo!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grovo_test