java loading problems

ruiner_066

OSNN Addict
a while ago i got a new laptop & i reformatted it right away cuz dell puts so much stupid crap on it & such, but for some reason i cant load java applets on it. i didnt check to see if i could when i first got it. it doesnt give me an error or anything, just nothing there. i tried installing sun's java platform, but it didnt change anything, still the same blank spot on the page. anyone know how to fix this?
also, (i posted about this before, but got no helpful replies) the display looks great, but every single pic i view online is totaly grainy, & a few of the smaller quick-launch sized icons are also grainy. everything else looks perfect. changing res or color doesnt help. anyone know about either of these things? thanks in advance.

dell inspiron 600m with winxp pro

hm, which of these do i need? there are a lot here...& what do i do with it? is it an installer, or does it need to go in system32 or something? thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back