January 2005 Desktop Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a lot NetRyder. And I'm posting the pack soon in Graphics and Designs forum. Just give me 5-10 minutes. :)

i got bored of Gant too fast. its not as good as it used to be, so now i have changed to DeMx VS with the GT Vector wall by V3ctor. Still keeping the Gant icons for now tho, until i can find something else i like.
Running up the top corner is Samurize which i am finally getting the hang of. Its actually quite amazing what you can do with it. :)

Time for an overhaul :)

^Click me ^

I think most of you know what I use by now.. :)

changed again

Visual Style - gfxOasis by ~KoL
Wallpaper - "fheng6.jpg" i forget where i got it
Icons - Still using the GANT Ocean shellpack, but thinking of giving the gfxOasis shellpack a try.
Running - WinAMP (gfxOasis skin by ~KoL), Samurize (custom config)

New one.... I like the darkness... :)

^Click me ^

Just ask.. :)

i got bored with XP too easily. Heres Ubuntu:

Theme: milk 2.1
Wall: "dewy meadow" as per usual i have no idea where i got it
Icons: Gnome default
Running: xmms and whats in the lower panel

I'm back to this setup again. Just a few new things which match better (I finally found that yztoolbar which fits nicely...well actually I requested it =)...its going to be hard to get away from this :cry:

Attachments

• mydesktop102.jpg
    mydesktop102.jpg
    323.6 KB · Views: 107
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back