janet / staged or accident?

mos def staged...but the most suprising thing to me is to see someone who is so worried about appearences (janet) to have a such a flabby b**b sticking out of that shirt

Staged, but who really cares. You've seen one bag of silicone you've seen them all..

so long as Tuff and Lee aren't going to argue on that one - or was it a flaby bag of silicone? In that case it was staged.... for sure...

PS:
Please forgive me one day Marge - like maybe tell me how many posts without re-offedning you before? Pretty please?

It was working for a while. Blank again. I smell admin intervention...

BTW I thought it was an excellent job matching skin tone on the baby.

inappropriate. it made me mad that CBS will get sued, and not Jackson & Timberlake. They were the criminals, destroying youths innocence.

i don't see anything bad ... her whole nipple is covered ... you see top of a saggy breast ... big wip. also i think it was staged but i think that all that was suppose to show is the sun not the whole boob

okies hang on... who the hell is destroying youth's innocence ? janet's exposed breast ?

you are watching a game with BIG men bashing the crap out of each other... fighting on a very regular basis (more fights in this than any other super bowl I have seen... even if they were more minor)... you have copious amounts of cleavage and titilating dance moves performed by scantily clad women... you have suggestive songs being sung... you have double-entendres in pretty much every other ad shown... and yet somehow one breast being shown on national television (either by accident or on purpose) is supposed to denegrate the youth of this country to a level they have not seen ?

I fail to see the logic in that argument...

Sazar said:
okies hang on... who the hell is destroying youth's innocence ? janet's exposed breast ?

you are watching a game with BIG men bashing the crap out of each other... fighting on a very regular basis (more fights in this than any other super bowl I have seen... even if they were more minor)... you have copious amounts of cleavage and titilating dance moves performed by scantily clad women... you have suggestive songs being sung... you have double-entendres in pretty much every other ad shown... and yet somehow one breast being shown on national television (either by accident or on purpose) is supposed to denegrate the youth of this country to a level they have not seen ?

amen

Janet admits to planning it.

One day after Janet Jackson's shocking Super Bowl halftime performance, the singer took responsibility for the breast-baring incident and said she never intended the stunt to go as far as it did.

"The decision to have a costume reveal at the end of my halftime show performance was made after final rehearsals," Jackson said in a statement released Monday (February 2). "MTV was completely unaware of it. It was not my intention that it go as far as it did. I apologize to anyone offended — including the audience, MTV, CBS and the NFL."

Source: MTV

i found a really close up picture that was posted on another forum. i dont want to get banned from the forum for posting it but if its ok with one of the mods i will. otherwise just pm me and ill send the link to u.

no... you will not post it since it is forbidden in the forum guidelines...

this is why no one else has posted a direct link to the picture itself :)

bbc link was posted and that has been tolerated thus far but no direct link to the pic is posted..

if someone wants to see the pic... use google :)

Who in their right mind would want to see that boob close up. Yuk, heave, retch...

Check out this digitally remastered version.

**warning kittens over 18 only!**

Sazar said:

Having Justin Timberlake a well known name to children, and Janet Jackson, another big name to children rip off an article of her clothing at the end of a half time show is disgusting. children should not be in a situation where that happens without warning for parents to decide if it is appropriate or not for their child. A world were "sex sells", and "breaking the barrier" gets you on magazine covers and the front of news papers is a mentally destructive world for youth. Not just this incident, all of them.

bleh it was all staged and it was a real ugly tit :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back