janet / staged or accident?

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
I don't think a bolouse can rip like that...how convenient for just one boob to pop out

one vote for staged

Staged, easy.
Its just a contest to see who can beat Britney and Madonna in the most elaborate fashion.

I've never tried to rip PVC but I think it would be a hard thing to actually do by accident :rolleyes:

And what was she doing with a silver tassle covering her nipple? :eek:

was a nipple rin evil marge... in the shape of a sun :)

was massive...

seems accident tbh... more came off than was supposed to...

Sazar said:
was a nipple rin evil marge... in the shape of a sun :)

and how do you know this sazar?

if you have a picture, you should post it for the rest of us to judge

thanx in advance

perris said:
and how do you know this sazar?

if you have a picture, you should post it for the rest of us to judge

thanx in advance

ok.. well you asked for it...

closeup high def picture of da ring in all its glory...

don't say I didn't warn you :)

Sazar said:
ok.. well you asked for it...

closeup high def picture of da ring in all its glory...

don't say I didn't warn you :)
well, it looks like you're right then

thanx for the pc

Staged. Why would Justin sing "have you naked by the end of this song" right before he did that?

Perris, why don't you post a poll?

Dunno what all the fuss is about.
There's worse things than that shown on tv during the day :rolleyes:

Not to mention shes a bit of a minger.... I'd say Mr Timberlake is stuggling a bit these days... :D

Eww I can't even stand to look at him, makes me feel ill.He's disgustingly horrible :eek:

couldn't resist

adding this - hopefully to close thread...

bf.jpg

PS - sorry if link makes you join group, but it ain't actually a bad group - for a microsfot one and the place I was hosting my pics just went fee based...

Talking of which - OT - does anyone know a good free place to post pics up to about.... errrr ummm let's be generous and say 5MB that doesn't get funny about signing in and ads and stuff? I know that's a bit of a thread hijack invitation - but ain't :p the pic worth it?

Mainframeguy said:
adding this - hopefully to close thread...

mainframeguysalbum.msnw

PS - sorry if link makes you join group, but it ain't actually a bad group - for a microsfot one and the place I was hosting my pics just went fee based...

Talking of which - OT - does anyone know a good free place to post pics up to about.... errrr ummm let's be generous and say 5MB that doesn't get funny about signing in and ads and stuff? I know that's a bit of a thread hijack invitation - but ain' :p t the pic worth it?

err... I don't see anything. Are you in the right thread? :confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back