James Bond

Who do you want to be James Bond?

• Total voters
Well maybe he wouldn't have trouble fitting in an Aston Martin it is an English car. Some of the Asian cars are definitely not made for people over 6'. I thought Clive Owen would be a good Bond, he did a hell of a job in those BMW films.

I love that i am no longer consulted on adding poll options to my thread...Not really.

I would really apreciate it if you would stop adding stupid options to my thread... I'm ok with Clive Owen but please remove the rock... He would be the worst James Bond ever and i did not mean this to be a humorous thread :(

Well, I doubt I'd vote for the Rock... Albeit I haven't made up my mind. Daniel Craig had his mouth messed up, which might or might not effect the shots. Eh, I just don't envision James Bond with broken teeth, or needing mouth gear, no offence but doesn't seem very "Bond-esque" to me, at least if the image I'm holding in mind, holds...

My vote would therefore go to one of the other two, but not decided...

Thank you for removing the rock from the poll, as i said before will you please ask me whether or not you can add options to my poll? Please out of common respect for others...
Thanks,
Jack

shaun william scott should be james bond. dat wud be hilarious.

bobsalot said:
shaun william scott should be james bond. dat wud be hilarious.
the guy from American Pie!?!>?

Hell no! As Sazar mentioned he has to be British. I still think it was blasphemy Bond driving a BMW, but then we don't really have many truely British cars left anymore.

Blasphemy that he drove a bmw?
Thats pretty funny,
They needed an amazing car that they could use (other than the Aston Martin)
I think that the Aston Martin is considered american now... Its owned by ford...
-Jack

Vanquished said:
Thats pretty funny,
I think that the Aston Martin is considered american now... Its owned by ford...
-Jack
yes blasphemy, I wasnt joking.

Its just a shame that all the good British motor companies have been bought out by foreign companies. Still at least Q was able to make the cars decent, though I am still annoyed with the BMW in Goldeneye. I mean why mention that it has sidewinder missiles behind the headlights when he's not even going to use them. Q never gives James stuff he isnt going to use. Either that or James never misses an opportunity to try out something that Q has given him.

Also the Aston while possibly being owned by ford still seems to have a rather British life to it. Not sure how, but looking at some of the feedback on TopGear it would seem that is hasnt been created like most Fords, with poor handling and shoddy suspension ;)

Geffy said:
Not sure how, but looking at some of the feedback on TopGear it would seem that is hasnt been created like most Fords, with poor handling and shoddy suspension ;)

You haven't seen anything until you've seen Ford's twin sister, namely Mercury... But this isn't a thread about the lemon I got shafted with, so 'nuff said...

Eh, I'm not bothered by the car that he drives. With the sorta disposable income Bond would have, he could get an import that could include anything he would want. Now, a non-British bond just wouldn't be bond. Broken teeth and all, just wouldn't seem to fit the Bond appearance to me... A cheap or shoddy looking car, same thing. Car came from another country, perhaps... I could also see Bond driving a limited supply car, where there are only 12 cars of that type in the world, if the producers wanted to get their hands on one, that is :D

Good one with the whole dissing ford... I dont own a ford but you really need to realize, a taurus is 15,000 dollars an aston martin vanquish is 300,000 dollars... There really is not comparison... Ford also owns land rover, volvo, jaguar, and mazda.... Not that it really matters:)
Definately a non british bond (forget it!)
-Jack

Vanquished said:
I dont own a ford but you really need to realize, a taurus is 15,000 dollars an aston martin vanquish is 300,000 dollars
you get what you pay for :p ;)

anyway, it reminds me of a t-shirt I saw a number of years ago saying "Friends don't let friends drive Fords" :D

Vanquished said:
Thats pretty funny,
-Jack

be like that then - leaves you with TVR or Reliant (lol) or I suppose Morgan - but then there's an eight year waiting list on those, so ya might wait a while for a Bond movie :p

hehe, I can just picture a bond villain driving off in a ford focus and some woman yelling at bond to go after them. Bond meanwhile just relaxes and says "don't worry at their speeds they are bound to get in an accident, and with only a 2 star ncap rating they'll both be killed. So we can give them five minutes head start then pick up the pieces"

:p

Someone should start a poll for what car should Mr Bond be driving....

/me runs in case it is weekly poll day!

Mainframeguy said:
Someone should start a poll for what car should Mr Bond be driving....

/me runs in case it is weekly poll day!

If it's a weekly poll day:

KAME HAME HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

:laugh:

/runs :D

Mainframeguy said:
make it a Bentley then? Because Daimler is clearly for the Baddies? hehe :p

That's still a german car though.

A new weekly poll has been formulated, it is: What car do you want to see Mr. Bond drive next?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back