James Bond

Who do you want to be James Bond?

• Total voters
The Rock, unfortunately, can't act.

He doesn't have a british accent, nor is he suave, he can't fit in like a spy should and while he does have comedic timing, I simply can't see him throwing round the british one-liners that are the Bond trademark.

Further, he might be too big to fit in an aston martin :D

Ok, that last one's a stretch :)

But he does have to be british.

Sazar said:
Daniel Craig is a pretty decent actor.

Layer Cake was pretty good.

Might in part depend on how bad his mouth was messed up, and how visable the mouth gear he needs to wear might be in the given shots. Good actor or not, that might just not fit the script if the damage is noticeable.

Taking care of a mouth injury such as that would be a good idea however. I had a bit of an incident when I was about 11 or 12, which involved me on a bike on the side of a road, going down a big hill, another car, and my head meeting the pavement. Couple of teeth got chipped (one of which was one of my adult teeth that started comming in), my mouth was bleeding, and my arm used to help break the fall also bled a bit :eek:

:eek:

BLASPHEMY

I vote we should bring back a cgi version of Sean Connery.

Sean Connery.... "famous titties for $1000"
Alex Trebek.... "that's famous titles"

Sounds like a personal fantasy :smoker:

:)

I was very happy with him and Moore as Bond.

Dalton was actually not quite that bad, even though the movie was rather rubbish.

Brosnan added a little more vigor and pep but the newer Bond movies were more retarded than the older Broccolli adaptations.

Still, a bond movie is a bond movie. :)

Remember the George Lazeby incident? Was that his name? Just did the one movie.... Her majesty's secret service I believe. That was a fun one. Odd too, it's the only one he ever did.

madmatt said:
Sean Connery.... "famous titties for $1000"
Alex Trebek.... "that's famous titles"
Dude the Best of Will Farrell DVD is incredibly side-splitting :p

Mastershakes said:
Remember the George Lazeby incident? Was that his name? Just did the one movie.... Her majesty's secret service I believe. That was a fun one. Odd too, it's the only one he ever did.
I mentioned him back on the first page near the bottom of it. Now I never heard the reason he didn't do more then one but he didn't do a good job at all in my book and I guess that holds to true for the owners as well.

A poll on the best Bond ever would be good ;)

Sazar said:
Further, he might be too big to fit in an aston martin :D

Ok, that last one's a stretch :)

Ack! Stretching an Aston! :eek: now that really is Blasphemy! :crosseyed:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back