IWill KK266R MOBO

T

TrIpWiRe31337

I know it uses the VIA Chipset, but no sure on the version. If anyone has this board, or the KK266-R plz tell me how to install the VIA drivers, so I can use all the features that this kickass mobo supports.

All you need for the VIA chipset are the via 4in1 drivers, almost certainly on the cd that came with your motherboard. This supports every chipset VIA does and has a setup program to make it nice and easy.

If you have a board with raid on it you will need to install thse drivers seperatley through device manager.

TrIpWiRe31337 said:
I know it uses the VIA Chipset, but no sure on the version. If anyone has this board, or the KK266-R plz tell me how to install the VIA drivers, so I can use all the features that this kickass mobo supports.

There are updated VIA4in1 drivers available on the IWill website I believe

VIA changed the name from VIA 4 in 1 to VIA Hyperion.

Go to the VIA or IWill website and download the latest version VIA Hyperion driver. Click on Open and then Install when it is done downloading and follow the menu instructions.

Edit

They made a liar out of me. IWILL still calls them 4 in 1.

http://www.iwillusa.com/supports/drivers.asp?vID=76&SID=33&MID=26

Two different versions on that page both support kk-266-r, use the 4.38.

And for more than you really wanted to know you can go to:

http://www.viaarena.com/default.aspx?PageID=2

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back