Ive lost my Coat

P

powelly

If anyone finds a grey fleece in the northwest of England, Its mine!

Ive put it down and can't remeber where :)

Mysterious flying coat

I saw a grey coat (not sure if fleece) hanging from a play area in the park behind my house yesterday.
'course, it would have to have travelled awful fast to get to Colorado, US.

hrm...

-Ryandor

Is probably with my lost t-shirt and the other half of all the odd socks my son seems to have :huh:

Originally posted by Evil Marge
Is probably with my lost t-shirt and the other half of all the odd socks my son seems to have :huh:
Marge, I think all your sons odd socks are here at my house, my son and husband have so many socks, I can't get the drawers shut all the way. I will ship them out to you pronto.;)

I lost about 8,000 dollars from the time I got my drivers license till now

so, if you find any if this, it's mine.

true

just send it to me, whenever you find any of it.

when my entire 8,000 dollars is back, I will let everyone know to stop sending me money.

thanx

Originally posted by xsivforce
I remember that night. ;)

Awwwww xsiv do you still have it?? Do you sleep with it ??? :cool:

lol Zooker I know what you mean :D.. I can't close the drawers either so please please don't send me any more :eek:

just to set you all at ease, I found it yesterday. It was hanging on a shelf in one of our warehouse's!

Originally posted by powelly

/me is scared of that avatar

lol, 56kers must die on this site. But they'll be happy to hear my avatar is half the file size it used to be.

I've got bag loads of fleeces, perhaps I can send you one?

Mubbers

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back